Every summer the neighborhoods of Chicago come alive with different festivals and events. We love all the handmade indie-vibe crafters that are here during the Renegade Craft Fair every September. The West Fest offers a great line up of music talent, artisan and sidewalk shopping. Design Harvest highlights many of the city’s unique design firms and is always the last “hurrah” of the festival season, just in time for autumn. All in “West Town” the area directly north west of the Loop (Division Street south to Grand) here are some of the 2014 highlights:
- May 30 – June 1, 2014 Do-Division Fest www.do-divisionstreetfest.com
- June 10, 2014 Guerrilla Truck Show on Fulton market between Carpenter and Racine www.theguerrillatruckshow.com
- July 12 – 13, 2014 West Fest www.westfestchicago.com
- August 23 – 24, 2014 Chicago Food Social www.chicagofoodsocial.com
- September 6-7, 2014 Renegade Craft Fair www.renegadecraft.com
- September 20-21, 2014 Design Harvest www.design-harvest.com
We always have lots of guests who come in for these events so plan early to book to get the best room choice.